What you'll Learn?
- Help people to establish goals that naturally motivate them.
- Raise awareness in people with robust questioning processes.
- Communicate with people in a way that builds trust and rapport.
- Compassionately examine unhelpful beliefs, attitudes and habits.
- Fast-track your personal growth and professional development.
- How to design and deliver a succession of Life Coaching sessions.
- Create practical action plans to help people attain their goals.
- Coach people through change and modifying unhelpful behaviour.
- Develop essential people skills & increase your social awareness.
- Implement a valuable set of perspectives and coaching models.
- Cultivate self-awareness, self-discipline and social effectiveness.
- PLUS: Get access to the exclusive online community support group.
- No previous Life Coaching experience is required to enrol in this course.
- Students are advised to take notes (for self-reflection purposes only).
- This life coach training can be studied anywhere with an internet connection.
- An MP3 version is also accessible for those who like to learn 'on the go'.
- Access your Life Coaching course from a tablet, smartphone or desktop.
- Additional PDF course materials are included to assist your learning.